Friday, November 6, 2009

Sarah is bothered by revolving doors


It's not so much the door themselves which bother me. I understand they conserve heat and block wind, especially important during NYC winter. What bothers me is people who are overly aggressive once inside them. I like to take my time going through the revolving door, not slowly, but I don't like to rush. Also, I am not very strong so pushing heavier ones is hard for me. So I am absolutely bothered when someone gets in the door behind me and starts to push very fast and I almost miss my chance to get out. This is especially complicated by the fact that I normally am carrying my huge, heavy work bag and am wearing a bulky jacket, both of which can easily get stuck in the door. And don't even ask me about the time a stranger got into the same revolving door compartment as me... so unbelievably uncomfortable and awkward!

In sum: one at a time through the revolving doors please.

No comments:

Post a Comment